Thursday, August 23, 2012

What's Happening In September???

Well let's first give a big SHOUT out to all of our TTT'ers participating in the Utah Half Aug 25th. You all will be AMAZING!!!!! Remember to enjoy yourselves!!!!
Save this date.....September 8th Danielle and I will be hosting an open house/free iTri class for you and your families. We will meet on the pool deck ready to swim at 9am. We will be biking a 3.5 mile Flat loop (how many can you complete in 30 min) and running a Flat 5k. For the kiddo's we'll have them ride one 3.5 mile loop and run a safe up and back 1.2 mile run. If the weather is uncooperative we'll take it inside to the spin room and track. I'm SUPER EXCITED to add families to iTri. "Families that Tri together stay together "right!!!!
THE WICKED WITCH!!!!! WOW We have a HUGE group doing this ride the end of Setember. Many groups within TTT are discussing costume idea's and getting their Coven ready for a WICKED time. Julie Gallegos has offered her home to have our TuTu and Hat making party. Stay tuned for a Date and Time.
LOTAJA BABY!!!!!! Awsome job to our TTT girls. They have put in many hours of training to get ready for this Big Day!!!! You guys are going to ROCK IT!!!
September 15th We will celebrate Erin's Baby Shower!!!!! Erin and her husband are adopting a little boy Riley YEAH!!!! Message me for details
We're closing in on our 2012 race season. I could not have Anticipated the growth of TTT in such a short amount of time. How EXCITING!!! I have to give a big Thank You to each of you. This group would not be as wonderful as it is without the time and energy that everyone has contributed. Thanks So Much!!!! Sometime in October we'll have an end of season TTT meet up. I'll have a Movie of all of you and your Race pictures that you have posted. You won't want to miss this one!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love you Rachael, you have really made my life more fun by creating TTT. I have made some great friends and exceeded my athletic expectations. I also don't want to leave out thanks to my husband and kids, who are my biggest fans!

    ReplyDelete


Followers

Blog Archive